PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

open to the north of srez

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    Fellow Pekkers, I was surprised not to hear more talk about the results we can expect next week.

Page 6 from the 6 Feb release. “Drilling operations at Ngualla were completed on 30th November 2011. Assay results from this program will continue to be received until mid-February 2012”.

Interestingly, if you look at figure 1,2,3, these are at the open to the north positions. Confirmation of good results (>3%) here would almost certainly imply that the gap between (the white space) contains REO >3-5%, if you extrapolate the outlaying results currently received at the westernmost north traverses, and the northern most south traverses 9as shown by their colour scheme).

Here’s hoping what looks obvious on paper pans out, because it will suddenly suggest the infill can be added as fertile ground, and barring a black hole of REE (which I doubt), we are likely to significantly increase the resource size, subject to any follow up drill for grade.

Do not underestimate what next weeks results could mean. May be the end of the batch, but could highlight potential for a significant re-rating of resource area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.