PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

You guys are right in your discuusion about the potential for...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    You guys are right in your discuusion about the potential for growth even from this point in theis size of the resource. However lets say we have in ground valued REEs of 150 bil. If future drilling doubles this to 300 bil that alone will not justify a doubling of SP. That is down the track, but you see what I mean.

What we have REE wise is already huge. I think the main drivers from here besides the initial jorc(which is proof of what we have although its obvious) are....

Further encouraging benificiation results. Without good Benificaition you have nothing. The stuff the other day is just a taste of the results to come. DA leech is pivotal to early cash flow and may see us leave some competitors in our wake.

News of the others minerals and possible base metals at Ngualla. Also we have some gold results that to my mind are well overdue.

And in my mind getting the right partener signed and announced. Idealy someone with more than just money but also a strong commitment to developing PEK to its potential.

We IMO want to go straight out of the jorc and announcement of our backer and start looking at feasibility, while in parallel doing our first serious work on our gold projects while its rainy at Ngualla.

But one thing at a time.

All Im saying is I personally expect strong news and most of it SP driving stuff on several fronts.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.