RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Out of the speculative stocks currently out there the potential...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Out of the speculative stocks currently out there the potential in this spec is huge. The results they are pulling out are exceptional considering they are just scratching the surface. That is in the potential of the region to host a much larger scale system. There is high probability that the continuity of shoots at the surface extends much further down the strike length beneath the limestone. Considering trenching is a fast and cheap method of surface testing (assays being the most time consuming) there should be consistent news flow with reasonable confidence in mineralisation continuity (depth of limestone may prevent adequate surface testing of the region) but high grades in colluvium suggests rich mineralisation in the bed rock. The real question is just how deep the mineralisation extends and if similar shoots are occuring in the adjacent trends (or connected to a central system). the real excitement will begin when they start drilling these zones at depth.. This could be the big minibg spec play for the year. I wonder how much people can test their patience though as this stock will be heavily traded. If you were to long term one mining spec. I think this would be the one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.728K 2.728M
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.