1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Open Trading Again, page-43

1. 5,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3806
    I agree Jas.

Cheeseman joined CRR, and I think there may be some new business links for both companies with certain related USA consultants behind the scenes, utilizing a particular mode of operation (MOD).

If it's true, then Morella may follow a similar path as CRR, which some may call the Bahamas plan. Why change a mode of operation if it isn't broke?

So, if Morella follows the plan, then they will acquire an Ontario (or Canadian) Lithium project, and do a capital raising, enough for the new project, and for a further down-payment on Fish Lake.

This would be a smarter business move, while the stock price is rising, and while Lithium prices are increasing, than doing any drilling at Fish Lake, and risk the first set of drilling results potentially being nebulous and therefore halting any momentum.

It's all about business smarts, and supporting momentum.

Like an AFL football side that has attacking momentum during a game, you don't stack the back-line and go defensive, but rather you bring on a mercurial forward and work the momentum for all it's worth until it runs out, as it invariably will, and it's only then that you get a bit defensive and may do something like drilling Fish Lake, only after the upward momentum in your share price or market cap has moderated.

Like I say, it's business smarts.

So personally, I'm expecting an announcement of the acquisition of a Lithium project in Canada, and a capital raising.

Let's see if they stick to the Bahamas method, like CRR have done, like surfers riding a wave .......

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.