AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

You should read today and the past announcement for AUZ and...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    You should read today and the past announcement for AUZ and their projects and the stage they r in. Also in today's announcement read the below para . I have underline some key points.

'The world is rapidly moving towards a low-emissions future. The major global automotive manufacturers, for example, are all looking to
    • introduce battery-powered electric vehicles as a core part of their vehicle range over the coming years
    • and governments are similarly seeking to incorporate renewables (with the associated battery storage) in their future energy mix to power cities and towns.
    • Fundamental to this global shift is access to a reliable supply of the key battery metals including cobalt and nickel.
    • For that reason, Australian Mines Limited has attracted (and continues to attract) significant interest from battery makers as well as other international companies that operate in the energy and automotive sectors given the scale and advanced nature of the Company’s cobalt-nickel-scandium deposits.
    Don't forget the demand is not only for EV but also for powering factoris and house. Imagine the big picture.

The boom for renewal energy is real. In the coming months u will see more upside as people rushing to get their position.

People call it hype, I call it real ! Check out other miners in the same sectors. Check where the smart monies r flowing.

You got to be in it to nail it ! There is no risk no gain !

ALIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.