SPZ 3.09% 47.0¢ smart parking limited

Open your eyes

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Nice opening post Ben. Now tell us, do you work for a competitor, have you copped a fine and your unhappy whats the agenda. First post you do here is a massive down ramp. Personally I hope it works so I can buy more stock here at cheaper prices. Ill back Christopher Morris in here to get Smart Parking back on track. Good luck to you on investments though.
  2. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    This is why this site needs more policing. First post and you know all the issues - I did investigate and yes they were not totally clean and nor can any company have a great reputation when everyone has an excuse why they are different and should not be fined. Yes, one person did key in their rego wrong and got fined ... However, I have also been on the other side when you know that cars are parked for hours over the time limit and you cannot get to do what you have to do. I found that they had one of the better records...

Forget technical analysis the director Chris Morris has 108 million shares so has a huge amount of skin in the game. Is delivering the process. Really do some real research before scaremongering.
    Last edited by joewolf: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.5¢ $118.2K 245.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10097 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.