SPZ 5.77% 55.0¢ smart parking limited

Open your eyes, page-167

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I guess it has to be both but the 1 share downs the day before seems to indicate someone wanted the price down. Sellers wouldn't want that would they? My commsec client indication ratios are moving more toward buying
    Column 1 Column 2
    0 No rating is available
    53% 47%
    Sell Buy
    This ratio was about 70 % 30% earlier in the week.

This ratio measures the number of traded orders (buy & sells) by commsec customers for all trading days during the past 30 calendar days indicating a large swing to buying, by commsec clients anyway. To move that far in a few days when its measured over the last 30 days it must be about 20% sell to 80% buy now.

There's no reason for that price drop that I have seen. The three or four lines of visible buy sell orders have been small enough that the price would be easy to manipulate up or down.

SPZ has a real value now that the company is profitable and a has a growing profit. I don't think the price will stay down long but who knows. There seems to be a disconnect between actual company value and share price on a lot of asx stocks. I guess that's buyer sentiment, probably mainly from retail investors.

A lot of small caps have no profit, only potential profit if all goes well. There's no reason for some of them to not go down. SPZ has a lot of reasons to not go down especially with that great FY18 report but look what happened. All the evidence that I have seen seems to point to Instos buying in at a lowered price IMO but DYOR. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.030(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $185.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 57.0¢ 52.0¢ $148.0K 271.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2400 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 34722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.