ADV 3.85% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Opening and Closing Auction Explained, page-23

1. 10,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Possible but more like a JV partner with funding. I don't think Boyle and management would want to just identify assets and dump it before production - why you might say?
    Executives understand that 2 aspects improve their reputation:
    The first is obvious with increasing value and reaching production will definitely improve the SP.
    Just as important is the proof of their ability within the industry.
    Finally, the reason i took a massive position in ADV was for the reasons i mentioned before (skill in raising funds in exploration Boyle and experience on the board for governance), Location and sector. However, the most important of the lot was the fact that it had 4 different potential projects as the pematite tends to move towards the east (Hopefully root lake and root bay has some synergy). Hence we have maitouwadge, seymour lake and the 2 roots (never had such luck on a night out).
    Hence unlike other projects we have got viable projects that could each by itself provide excellent returns for the company. It is an excellent risk management strategy which helps provide the company to have alternative plans. This is not a 10 c potential company. We are talking if all go as expected it could be a monster. However this is only potential and the results will promote investor confidence. Seymour is the first hurdle and Maitouwadge upcoming - hence the newsflow is going to be crazy and imo perfect timing as with the stock market rallying and Trump moderating his views to be a dealmaker, good will will give ADV a great opportunity to get as much done within the next 6-12 months and accrue value. I expect JVs to be organised by Boyle to help fund the development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.