HOR 0.00% 1.0¢ horseshoe metals limited

opening and closing predictions for monday, page-26

1. 6,361 Posts.
    Its amazing the amount of negative posts that have come on over the weekend especially ones by posters who are comparing there holdings to HOR. As a trader there was 3 significant bullish signs on Friday which leads me to believe that no downramping will stop HOR from gapping up tomorrow and heading towards $1. The 3 bullish signs were:-
    1.Finished on a high being 64.5c which had not been hit
    2.Massive volume for the price of stock being 49mill+
    3.Massive dollar value being over $23million dollars.

Now if you look at many speccy stocks that run say from 1c to 2c you may see 150mill volume but the dollar value is the key to me is still very small in comparison to what happened with HOR on Friday. With more drilling to commence in March even the negative posters would agree that the price will more than likely signicantly increase in anticipation of further great news. With DJ Carmichaels, Pro Active investor and the many articles in the media ie The West Australian newspaper, ninemsn etc I would suggest that many new people who did not particpate on Friday will look at joining in Monday. Finally the price of Copper went even higher on Friday thus once again more bullish signs to look at.
    I think all posters have merits in there calls on the stock but Fridays trading seems to me a re rating is upon us. Lets see how we go but I would suggest the price will be higher especially come MArch once more drilling commences. Goodluck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.495M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5 467

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56666 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 47526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.