1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Opening on Monday, page-69

1. 8,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2886
    Ok we will go with your $40m, though you don't normally look at all current assets as liquid like cash but if it makes you happy below are some potential figures for this Quarter. The column on the left is without an asset sale.

Ive removed all Non Current Liabilities and Loan liabilities to keep it simple. Its straight current assets less current accounts payables plus sales this quarter less expenses this quarter (which admittedly will likely have terms).

Ive put in another 24,500 T this Month.

I have added the CR and the $50m put option, but not sure you guys would want to go down that path unless the SP seriously improves as it looks highly dilutive and expensive at a low SP. Certainly not a way to fund stage 2.

The financiers know if the Spod price turns AJM will get far more favourable terms elsewhere, however with this deal the current financiers and the put facility means they want their pound of flesh before you move on. Thats business.

Happy to be corrected as i may have easily made a mistake. Cheer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2029/2029272-c6a01dd593cf3fcfe7eb74fb313cd030.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.