CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

If they had the time to do a live interview with sky news today...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If they had the time to do a live interview with sky news today on the day the announcement is expected, I don't think the delay is from their end, perhaps the Canadian company. Either this OR they have suspended trading intentionally so they can have their exposure today on live TV and gain more interest for a bigger day tomorrow. Especially that they've suspended trading, the market will be able to determine a new SP price depending on the quality of the ANN on top of current fundamentals and new exposure law, hot sector etc. If I am correct and they pull this off tomorrow, we will be in for a great 2018. It'll all however come down to the quality of this announcement. This is only my opinion and theory, I was actually hoping for the suspension to take place for this exact reason, looking forward to tomorrow. Keeping in mind a lot of holders trapped in the higher 8-9 range from the last pump, don't expect a pump and dump tomorrow if this announcement is of good quality, strong buying will be able to withstand from the selling. Any one trying to trade this will only miss out, QBL is a keeper company, the MM industry has only just started to take off and we are only at the beginning of the journey. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.