RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

opening price afer announcement , page-16

1. 798 Posts.
    sentiment to hold is correct, giving my small parcel a chance to redeem itself. ))) I have been one of the lucky ones to have come on at the right time and have sold out on the recent highs on a gradual process. Happy to take a profit and move it elsewhere n not get attached. Its a lesson from other stocks which were under similar behavioural trends, in which a lot of people got burnt.

I still hold a small parcel, too busy with DRK today but happy that this group will finally hand out the SS. I guess the TH was a good move considering the lack of buyers and they just didn't dump the release on and expect the Caesar accolades.

Question is will the market forgive RMX for the past 2 months in which it pumped out so many shares. In theory its not good having a cheap mine if you keep diluting. IMO

My other aspect of this discussion is that so many are expecting good results and were all onto the high fives with each other and shot down a poster who issued a warning and to be careful. not good IMO

as always just my opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.