PLS 0.72% $4.14 pilbara minerals limited

what will be will be. There is a balancing act to consider. Its...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    what will be will be.
    There is a balancing act to consider. Its been a great ride already and our MC may not support the fundamentals as they are without confidence of looking forward which i feel has been priced in already.
    Why should it continue growing from here when some small resource funds have exited a month or so ago and focused in turn on another up and comer? Maybe our weight in the index will attract strong index participation and we may well grow and exit the top 200 on the ASX also.
    Universities seem to delivering programed graduates bent on their industry funds exiting coal etc and focusing on "greener" subjects and some funds have accepted this change in focus. So PLS being the largest on the ASX and being core only focused on Lithium, may well attract strong future pricing now. The appearance of KB on TV last night (7.30 I think) and along with another CEO from the Greenbush interests, made for great public awareness and KB speaks very well.

There is much capacity sitting idle now that it easily absorb demand for awhile and there are two schools of thought here. GB's Wodgina and other ramping up supplies, and the old A40 etc may dampen market price. However they will not sell spudumene, but instead Hydroxide and value add. So as we are selling concentrate spudumene only at this stage, demand is showing to be very strong especially with the BMX. But to build the battery, surely the converters in China will want a strong margin and have to be competitive with end product.
    I apologise if my message is not clear, but trust its understandable.

So, it could go up or down LOL. I would be very pleased to see this north of $2 for sure but just trying to understand the valuation and how influential buyers will see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.14
Change
-0.030(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.19 $4.22 $4.11 $64.82M 15.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96377 $4.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 150292 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.13
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.18 $4.22 $4.11 5188310
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.