LYC 0.59% $7.65 lynas rare earths limited

Opening price Monday, page-11

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509

Not saying you are wrong about the unfair accusations I agree with what you say. But because someone says something wrong and untrue do we all want to give up our own free speech to silence them? Go back and listen to either the Q2 or H! CC and listen to AL talk about how her brother in law is having major problems in WA. In the United states there are many groups that talk nonsense does that mean they should be silenced?

For instance the NRA says everyone should have unlimited access to guns. The anti gun people no access. They divide public opinion so badly that nothing is done. Many people do not want to have children immunized for fear of Autism. Even though the root causes of autism are now known they still say it is immunizations. This is causing dangerous out breaks of dieses that were once thought to be gone. . Pro and con Nuclear has stifled the newer nuclear technologies, Technologies that will give us clean safe power that are orders of magnitude safer than Pressurized Water Enriched Uranium . I have the feeling that on this board this is the first investment some have had that has been hurt by a "unjust" public outcry. I have had several US investments hurt. This is what we pay for free speech. There are plenty of countries that have free speech as long as you agree with the government. Do you really want Lynas to move to one of them. There just seems to be many people that want to kill free speech for those that are on the fringes like SMSL. That is the surest way to lose free speech for all.

In the end what happened? Lynas lost one month of productions. Lynas management lost time and money dealing with this. C&L will move to WA where many are now saying it can be done more economically. Is that bad enough to start down the slippery slope that kills free speech for all?

JMO but I do not think SMAL hurt the SP at all. I think it is disappointing earnings. Earnings that have never met what analyst have predicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.