SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

T2 exiting, then re-joining with some FoMo.My 2c. The thing with...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    T2 exiting, then re-joining with some FoMo.

My 2c.

The thing with this stock (and I'm in for sh!ts and giggles bc I hated watching stocks just go. and go. and go - and me sit there going - this shouldn't be going this hard!!)) is by now, everyone knows you don't want to be on the side-lines when an ANN drops.

The last ANN mentioned they would update to meaningful developments. So a smack on the wrist from ASX about unsubstantiated information being announced (ie pre-reg subscribers).
    Crowd1 are pushing this hard. People are playing simple games to win some good prizes. Tournament numbers are compounding. 100k subs are assured. Who cares what our % of net profit is, with subs income will increase - and profit is profit..

It is only a matter of time before a doubling/tripling of subs is announced - and that could be next week (?) Either way these guys ike to pump the market. I have no doubt something is cooking to rally for Santa.

ASX said we could trade
    We have some very good sub numbers already, compounding from reported tournament participants
    This thing trades bonkers on ANN

Who cares if the games are simple - it's actually a benefit. People can join, play and be as competitive as anyone else and win some decent prizes. You don't need next level hardware. You don't need to outlay anything other than a subscription to be as competitive as the next subscriber. Tournaments are organised, limited numbers and set time.

My 8 yr old daughter kicks my @SS at Mario Kart these days, and I used to play LAN Multiplayer (think Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal Tournament - showing my age!) and cleaned up, I was good! Thing is, the basics of the game is a leveller, and I get levelled by her, and she loves it!.

It's actually (the basic games) a good formula.

Yes, there are some incentives to gain a side income - but just like Amway, they do have a product to sell. And that product appears to be selling - because they have a good formula, as much as some don't want to agree.

So they have the basic games to win some prizes through tournaments - and some AAA games coming to keep you entertained in the interim .

WIN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2133271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 830000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.