SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Opening price predictions, page-66

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I think the morning will see this drop like a stone...

possibly right back to the 3c mark. And then the bigger boys who don’t trade with fear will look at the company and say it looks as though they might actually deliver on the 100,000 and in 6 months time this thing is going to be generating $6mil a year revenue.

Despite the negative vibes for weeks and months with this stock, I would not be surprised to see it hit 20c in the near term. I don’t see the longer term bloodbath coming that many are calling for. ASX have investigated the stock and the relationships and are happy with it all now. Most investors aren’t so stupid to think that pre-registrations are paying customers and therefore they’re actually going to be pleasantly surprised by current conversion numbers. If the platform creates virality (people love competing, and they love competing against their friends) then it could really explode. All of these things may line up the greens for a number of investors.

The quality of the games doesn’t matter. I’ve spent hours trying to bounce a coin into a cup against my mates having a few beers. It’s the competition and the ability to win prizes that’s the draw card here.

Potential is bigger than many people think. If you build it, they will come IMO.

DYOR of course.
    Last edited by Pennies4Pounds: Minor edits 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $947 135.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.