AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

opening price tomorrow, page-43

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Bonsoir I will reply to some comments,
    1) The official language in DRCongo is French, hence the French words I include in my posts. In Manono, people speak swahili. The tribes located there are the Luba, the Kunda and the Tembo. Mostly catholics, mostly peasants. You see, behind the billions of dollars you all dream about, there are ACTUAL people living there. Congolese hands will dig up that precious lithium. Every delayed day on this project has a consequence on unemployment rate in the region. I actually have more skin on the table than you do.
    2) I will never know more about Australian politics and economy than you guys do. 99% of you have never set a foot in Congo, let alone in Africa. The level of corruption in Kinshasa and Lubumbashi is way beyond your imagination. This is Westeros minus the magic and the dragons. The 15% sale of the Cominière is actually old news. It happened in July 2021. AVZ exerted their pre-emptive right to buy these shares BUT proposed 1 million per percentage ($15 millions in total). Zijin Mining proposition was $33 440 000. AVZ had legally 40 days to come up with a better offer. It was an uphill battle. They lost.
    3) On November 20th 2017 AVZ bought 60% of the shares held by Dathomir SARL a CHINESE company for $500 000. All this time most of you didn't even know the name DATHCOM SA. You thought that AVZ was operating in its own name biggrin.png.
    4) Why should you sell ? Well, Dathomir claims they hold 15%, Jin Cheng claims that they hold 15%, AVZ will sell 24% to CATH. This is a risky jurisdiction. This is not a safe environment. I am confident that in a few years my country will provide safer conditions. In the meantime, be pragmatic, cut your losses when you still can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.