CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

opening price, page-52

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Close to 25% of the company's shares were traded today, or perhaps that should read CHURNED, but the churners needed to be quick or they'd have been scorched in almost half by days end, I tried to buy them at 1.2c at the jump, but was gazumped on the match, was about 4th in the queue when they shot up to 1.5c in a few minutes. I tried to buy them pn the way UP...but alas caught them on the way DOWN and was caught LBW at the 1.2c and within a few short minutes they were 1 cent, and proceeded on their journey to the depths of 0.008c, where they would have close at, bar for some turkey whacking up 0.009c just before the close of play. The V-WAP doo-wap was 1.148c so a huge % of traders that bought in today lost varying amounts of money. Another John Palermo company pump and dump (OBJ another one of note) This pump and dump today is right up there with the best ones of 2010, considering how far under the v-wap it closed, and the massive volume of shares that traded, virtually ALL at significant losses. It's almost embarrassing how many stocks i've bought this year that have fallen immediately within minutes of purchase, and most of them are now half (or less) of purchase price. Some of them have gone to share heaven (gdnoa vilo) Other recent memorable pump and dumps i got caught in have been QUR JPR CDY. Stop losses wouldn't really help, as i would then only hold shares for a maximum of a few hours and get stopped out...end result is the same, as i never am lucky enough to buy a stock that closes the day higher. The law of diminishing returns, at least comsec earning a big quid, plus the company directors out there pumping their stocks, and dumping them at the opportune time (remember AVB ADO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.