NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

mm let's see. Currently a month behind on quarterly, no one...

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    mm let's see. Currently a month behind on quarterly, no one currently managing the company, no mining right to actually get the platinum, currently in legal disputes regarding the ground and we have no idea when we will actually trade again. The talk of t/o and jvs have been going on for ages and where are we? I got wrapped up in the excitement of it all potentially happening and right now I'm still on the same couch with nkp not trading following more admin shambles. What i said was that the chat about it should be put on the back burners, that means slowed down/for a future time. It's not going to happen in the next 6 months surely. I doubt there will even be a mining right by end of year. I'm just saying stop the hopeful chat of to prices etc yes things do look good with zijin potentially being the company taking over management and financials but that is also just chat, we don't know this for sure yeah did see a report of Aquarius not long back, how's that going? No idea? Yeah same. No word once again, all chat plus I doubt an offer will come due to hc posters expecting it haha if so I'm sure they r packing their pants seeing the t.o prices people want around here
    let's take it a step at a time here yeah. See if a quarterly comes out with info as to what is going on before people go round talking about stuff that is not happening anytime soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.