HGV 11.9% 3.7¢ hygrovest limited

opening price, page-53

1. 69 Posts.
    you forget to mention what these 4 or 6 or 10 other companies are going to do regarding business model as well.

Is it medical or recreational, will it be just harvesting? What partnerships will they have for instance with the likes of a Yissum if they intend to do delivery system products. I do anticipate others will try to enter this cannabis industry but just like the mobile telco train wrecks of 2014 (I am sure people know which companies I am talking about) you need to assess the business model and the stage of development they are in.

Simply coming out announcing a backdoor listing into cannabis industry doesnt rate in my books. You setup for failure. Maybe great for the penny pinching daytrader but not the valued investor looking for a capital growing business...

I am sure there will be hype, publicity and there will be daytraders attempting to try and score their first win for the year!! but my research tells me this company will come out with good news flow on its products and its commercial development during the coming months to replace that hype.

Disclaimer: I hold PYL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.005(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.781M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $3.994K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47994 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 59249 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.