TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I agree and think that these figures represent a very measured...

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I agree and think that these figures represent a very measured estimate. I would depart slightly on the ‘very good news’ estimate. In my opinion 5.5c could well be the open price in response to an announcement which provides ‘very good news’ details (granted that the quality of any announcement is subjective).

The sudden and inexplicable demand on Tuesday and then again on Wednesday morning was staggering. I’ve never witnessed anything quite as significant as that on the ASX before. In my opinion this more than suggests that a major (potentially company making) deal is on the cards and has been leaked – intentionally or otherwise.

There was little sign of the massive upward pressure being stabilised prior to suspension at 10:35am on Wednesday morning (or 1:35am here). More telling was the markets response (or a specific group of unnamed individual’s response) to the speeding ticket. There was a dramatic increase in volume on Tuesday afternoon subsequent to the company’s ‘explanation’.

If trading had to have continued uninterrupted on Wednesday morning then I’m not quite sure what would have happened. I think that the SP may well have increased significantly and finished above 5.5c.

IMO-DYOR
    Last edited by Ham Child: 12/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.