CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

More diverse, yes I agree. Diversity doesn’t mean a better...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    More diverse, yes I agree. Diversity doesn’t mean a better business, you need to be good at what you do first.
    Hemp division - so far have severely over promised and under delivered, yet to prove they can harvest viable amounts of seed to make it a successful business structure. I’m sure it will come in time but so far it has been lack luster. Medical marijuana division - we’ll, they have never grown a cannabis plant for commercial sale to my knowledge, they won’t until next year when they fit out their $5mil facility. A tiny comparison to CAN’s $100mil facility. They also promised profits from canntab in 2h 2018 and to my knowledge they still can’t even get it imported and the year is almost over.
    Bauxite division - well, I don’t even need to talk about the bauxite division. It speaks for itself.
    They may have a diverse business structure, but are yet to prove themselves as a success. If people haven’t noticed the market isn’t buying into the potential of these companies nearly as much anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.