EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Well said deltra,I know yesterday was painful, I actually see...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well said deltra,

I know yesterday was painful, I actually see things a bit different to you. But all the same in the result.

Yes, I saw the 200,000 XT, I kinda just thought someone may have sent them to their super, either that or management found a buyer for a dumper. Not sure, no point really in guessing.

However, We know that the big news really is in Rossing now. Isnt it funny how those kind of drill results no longer excite the market, last year, that would have been considered massive drill hits, but, not so good with the width.

Now I still havent had time to pull the announcement apart but I think the drill hits are from the southern part below Hollands dome.

Hollands dome, as I have stated before has massive hits. Point is, if you want this resource out then all these areas need to be drilled out, good hits and bad hits are a part of it all. We cant possibly expect all gd12s. Those that leave coz its not are just momentum traders and they will do what they need to do. There is no doubt that there is some companies out there that are now undervalued and I dont doubt that bmn could be one of them. Some will leave and take their profits to start up again in an undervalued company, thats life

The sell down............hmmmm was it manipulated so that big order, that slowly appeared to get broken into smaller lots, could finally get his order filled before the rossing south news comes. IMO of course

OK, we will also be getting a bit belted up on the back of the bmn fall as well, some will start to doubt the profitability of low grade uranium mines (again), its the nature of the human mind. It will take some really fantastic news like JV with rio for rossing south dirt and free carry that will be the climax. I am seriously expecting it one day. Or maybe the fact that a cap raising has been completed with Canadian insto.

Bmn's fall started by the manipulators keeping the price down so they could get a cheap investment, they knew it would ruin sentiment for a while but their greed takes over and they care not for small fry investors. They win in the long term coz they can afford to sit it out. (of course all of that is my theory and could be totally wrong) one thing is for sure, bmns fall would definitely rub some doubt onto the ext weak hands. Just lucky we dont have too many.

I still hold great confidence in ext, and just because a couple of weak hands ran for the hills yesterday, doesnt fear me. I shall be here beyond the rossing resource and I will pick up a small parcel down at these prices, and I will sell a small parcel when it runs up again. I would be totally stupid if I didnt. Gotta earn an income some how. (Butt is getting too old and worn out)

Good luck for those who hold and to those that left.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.