SDV 2.08% 49.0¢ scidev ltd

openness by intec

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi All.

As I have said before Intec is, as far as I am concerned, the most open Company in OZ. Boardroomradio and Intec's Forum provide information about what is happening within the Company outside of the normal reporting channels, ie ASX Releases, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual Reports. There have often been the knockers about this or that but on the whole the Company tells the shareholders what it can. No Company can tell all, no more than people tell their all to spouses, partners and friends. Are you completely open with anyone? We, the shareholders, need to be aware of this when we criticise some aspect of a news release whether it be in written form or on radio. Personal attacks should always be avoided as they achieve nothing positive but they do cause a great deal of angst.
    It would be a tragedy if the Company's goodwill was withdrawn and it reverted to the traditional model of companies of saying nothing outside of compulsory announcements.
    Many man-hours go into answering phone calls or writing answers to questions raised by shareholders. These man-hours could be better spent in advancing Intec's projects but the openness of the Company demands that this time is spent satisfying shareholders demands.
    Now I have it on good authority that only minor mechanical (agitation/settling) testwork is currently being conducted at the BDP. Nearly everything that matters concerning engineering design is going on in Sydney so hang onto your hat and wait for some interesting news in the not too distant future.
    To those who have called me a stooge for management, or a plant by management, or any other "complementary" name calling, I can assure you that I am simply a top 200 shareholder who keeps the Company under very tight scrutiny.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $92.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $15.44K 31.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24173 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 10758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.