BMN 2.55% $3.22 bannerman energy ltd

opens strongly in canada, page-8

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    We'll quote it because he'll delete it due to his "mod" status. He makes himself sound like a tool yet again.

"BAN opens up at $3.65CAD ($4.20AUD) on the TSX on just 3000 shares. Next buy at $4.00CAD. Would have thought the broker might have bought a few more to make it look interesting. Maybe they did chip in the $10K just to get it started. Not much interest really. Perhaps those Canucks aren't any more astute U investors than us dumb Aussies? LOL Better sack the PR dude who they've hired I think. Hardly the excitement that I was looking forward to. Early in the day I suppose, and give them a bit of time to understand it. Maybe not enough ramping on the Canadian forums yet. Will be interesting to see the effect of the listing on BMN tomorrow."

Hey Kennas the idea is that you wait for the revised resource estimate at the end of December. When that JORC is released even more Canadians will take notice. ppfft. Its called common sense mate and you never bought BMN at $1 pre share split so you obviously had no clue at all. Nice to see you dont post charts daily of an uptrend too..not like how you would post charts daily during a downtrend and also at the time of a market correction. Okay I have vented for tonight. Bed time :) I am very pleased with my BMN holding. Fundamental investing rules!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
0.080(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $573.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.24 $3.04 $2.101M 664.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8355 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 8572 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.