Opera Ballet Footie or Hunting?

1. 82,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

the opera thread prompted me to have a look at a couple of things ------ things I probably should have thought about years ago in a bit of detail ------------- I looked up injuries for each of the above ---------- it really is amazing if we want to minimise injury.

Ballet from what I can see damages about 75% of participants each year ---------- knees and ankles.

Guns still kill a couple of hundred - but there is a steady decline and has been for years even before gun laws.

Footie --------- OMG --------- if we wanted to ban anything this would be it.

Opera --------- hmmm, the odd accident, but from what I see being overweight would be the greatest threat - but, if you want to die early - this is indeed the way to go ----- ? something to do with O2

I haven't posted any links - as people would just argue anyway -------- but there is heaps out there and well worth a read if one is interested.

In the light of all of this -- I think my alcohol and cigar liking is a real positive ---------- thank god listening to classical music seems safe enough also.

have a great day all -------------- hang up the tutu and stop singing, cancel footie training and pick up a glass of something --------- just make sure you drink it standing up - sedentary seems to come with issues as well.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.