CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Great, no dividend, money to be put back into refinancing loans....

1. 5,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Great, no dividend, money to be put back into refinancing loans. IMO this is the greatest outcome we could have hoped for, I would have been stunned if they paid a dividend after all the crap they've been through. Now if they can just fix up the banks, pay some loans, sell some assets, were home and hosed in a year from now, IMO.

This is my plan, buy some now, in a year from now expect a dividend and the price will soar also, I hope!

Definitely a long term hold though.

19 June 2008
    Company Announcements Office
    Australian Stock Exchange Limited
    10th Floor, 20 Bond Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Dear Sir,
    Centro Properties Group
    Nil Distribution for Half Year to 30 June 2008
    CPT Manager Limited, as responsible entity for the Centro Property Trust and Centro
    Properties Limited (Centro), will not be paying a distribution to ordinary securityholders for the
    six months ended 30 June 2008.
    Under the terms of Centro Property Trust’s constitution, an amount equivalent to the trust’s
    taxable income is required to be distributed. However, no taxable income is forecast for the
    FY2008 year.
    While Centro expects to record an operating distributable profit for the year, it has incurred
    significant non-operating refinancing and adviser fees. In addition, Centro’s financial
    arrangements are such that it is not in a position to fund a distribution.
    Centro currently anticipates that it will announce its annual results to the ASX on Thursday 28
    August 2008.
    Yours faithfully
    Elizabeth Hourigan
    Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.