SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

if you are the person in the position of TB right now, would you...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    if you are the person in the position of TB right now, would you contarct two big power rigs for 18 month without the possible assurance, or, sucess,or any good oil sign??

Even SSN is a tiny finish compared with those big names, but TB and his management colleagues are as professional and knowledgable as those who management those big names, so SSN is the one of penny stock could provide huge upside compared with those big names, sure, there are some risks go along with it, but, if you are a true believer of SSN story with a reasonable mind and analysising abiliy, there is no need for me to repeat again why i think SSN has reduce the risks by what it did in the past months.

thanks for your insight, rock, really appreciate, moreover, one thing i want to point out:

whenever a stock goes up, somebody will regret why they didn't buy more when there is opportunity being put infront of them. in the contray, whenever a stock goes down, they will regret how silly they didn't sell, but the only key here is that " is SSN the one you regret not buy more or silly enough not sell all?"

SSN is in the breakthrough points right now, we wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.