SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

operational advisory 23/1, page-34

1. 1,364 Posts.
    dougfr...you know you are not allowed to use the word "crash" on hotcopper....slide,down,down slightly etc.You could also add ASX is UP....SSN is down...

Will I don't know,but it appears the result for Defender is OK to date.I think we need to consider the 47% frac fluid.That still leaves 53% to recover.

Now I would assume the fluid from the horizontal is being pumped from the closes to the bore hole and working back to the end of the horizontal.So,yes in theory,we should see an increase of oil flow over the coming weeks.Thats would be logical.

What is a good result.250bpd sounds like a good number.
    Thats approx 8.25 million.

Will aleast we know we won't be getting anymore than approx 500 bpd,because thats all the pump can achieve.

Anyway,have just sent the figures off to my climbing buddy in Norway.He works in the industry,in particular wire logging and is involved in the fraccing industry in the US.It will be interesting how he reads it.

The reason for the sell off.We can speculate all we like.But the fact is,the sp is on the slide.And if any of you long termers are happy with that...????

And can I say something to all out there who like to comment when the sp is on the slide..."is cheap buying"
    ..Look...I would say most people are slowly running out of money..(I know I have,christ im going back to work),so please point me to the money tree.

I know,I can here the comments now...but you guys are missing the point.How many other investors are now in the same position as im in.They have lived a life they have chosen,(with part-time work),living off their investments and re-investing their profits back into the market.As of today any of my profits,are going to be held in the bank........

My last purchase was at 10.5c and I thought that was cheap buying.

Anyway back to waiting,waiting...hell thats all we have done for the last 2 years,wait,wait,wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.