SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

operational advisory 5/3, page-43

1. 8,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

I'm also loving these updates Sharks, such a different stock to 3 years ago, and good to see all the effort going into Defender. Decisions on phase 2 need to be made by Mar 31, would think they'll need Defender hunky dory by end of next week to make an informed decision on the 2nd.

Happy to wait as long as it takes to get these teething problems sorted out and see the real numbers anyway. Wish we had the drillers from Gene and Gary days, they were faultless fraccers, but these guys will get the hang of it.

Abercrombie surface location is 4 miles south of the Gretel II surface location, and the bottom hole location
    is approximately 1 mile south of the Gretel II bottom hole location. Are both horizontals aiming for the same spot? Why take a 1% token interest? TB will get to see the numbers of course.

Good steady stream of announcements coming over the next few months, just need to get the incomings up for the next re-rate.

I really want to take SSN out of the spec part of the portfolio soon, 2 x 100% commercial wells will help no end..

Regards to the longs.

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.