SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

operational advisory out, page-72

1. 62 Posts.
    Just read the announcement. Same old song and dance. Delays, operational blunders ....and of course no mention of any oil. What a surprise, now you all wait a couple weeks longer. Most inept operations of any oiler I follow. TB may just be stringing this red headed step child along.

I remember the glory days around here just after the land flip. So much promise and excitement with the prospects and TB. How the tides have changed. This thing is a nightmare for shareholders anymore.

SOA 2, I hope you're all thrown a bone finally. Maybe TB accidentally happens upon a free flowing economical oil well. I predict more of the same, probably thanksgiving before franc fluid recovery,, yada yada yada.

Makes you wonder how long TB plans to deal with this headache. Guy is no spring chicken, I suppose he does have much of his fortune invested in the company.

Lol, again I ask the question...who will be operator for the infill drills at stockyard field ? Maybe the answer is to painful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.