SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

cut and paste from Donald ... on a us forum.quote....My...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    cut and paste from Donald ... on a us forum.
    quote....
    My conversation with Terry Barr 50 minutes ago Just got off the phone with Mr. Barr.Made a list of topics to ask about.I'll give the answers as best as I can summarize what he said.
    Starting with Defender,as there was no mention of it in recent op advisory.The oil production is essentially the same.They are running downhole gauges to determine the effect of changes in pump psi on jet pump,vs downhole psi in reservoir.I asked if they could analyze the content of produced fluid,to see if it was frac fluid,formation fluid or both. He said Defender is producing formation not frac fluid.He said there is some thought that the jet pump has pulled some sand/proppant into the production tubing and could be restricting the flow of the well.So they may end up pulling the tubing and do some type of cleanout operation.
    SOA II redrill: They will run a production packer and tubing,go in and perforate the bottom zone,get flow rates,pressures.Then repeat the process uphole on the middle,then the upper zone.If the well is a producer,they will comingle production,meaning produce all three zones simultaneously.He also said these sandstone source rocks are NOT unconsolidated.That analog wells in the area have produced without problems from formation sand entering the production string. See part II

Sentiment : Hold

Take it on face value as unsubstantiated..Part 2 has not as yet been posted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.