GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

'operational matter'

1. 7,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Isn't it funny how just two small words actually say very little but nonetheless conjure up some weighty connotations. Had the company stated no reason for the TH we would all no doubt have assumed it was good news. Having given it some thought I wonder if it could in fact be the release of the BASE-METALS RECOVERY STUDY which "is planned to be completed in the June quarter 2011 and could confirm the opportunity to significantly increase Bass' forecast lead and zinc production." (see last Qly Report). If this study has proven positive it would be a catalyst for a SP rise, and thus a basis for a TH. If it were this then what wording would the company most likely use to describe it? Would 'operational matter' be appropriate? Perhaps not the most appropriate, but possibly all the same, especially if the writer hadn't given great thought to its title. '...pending the release of an announcement regarding test study results' would probably be the more accurate choice of words, but considering such things would be included in an Operations Update then it could also be considered an 'operational matter as well, couldn't it? The other thing that makes me wonder is the timing of the release, at 10:10AM. I would have expected a serious problem to have been reported at about 8:30AM or even the previous evening.

Maybe I'm clutching at straws here but there's one good thing anyway, and that is that the US may recover a little on Monday and give a more positive lead-in to our Tuesday trade, either helping slightly to cushion bad news or kickstart good news. Fingers crossed for the latter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.