ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

operational report, page-13

1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    I am about to mention that gas and pressure build up delux73. Yes, they did mention about the gas and there is nothing bad about having a gas cap. However, unless we have plenty of natural gas, otherwise we are not here for as it requires pipeline and market. We aim for oil. It will take a bit longer, it worries me. But at the same time, I don't believe in stories like management is setting us up, making us believe so they can get paid one month to another. Simply, luck is not on our side yet and we are still on the negative side of the risk n reward. Is this zone gas saturated? No as it produces oil (not condensate) too. So it must be a gas cap, oil then possible water below. If they see gas on log, they wouldn't perforate that gas section. Hopefully, Atzam-4 is high up that oil water contact is not there so that we can perforate the lower section and no water flow. I will call LAR for any info he is willing to share regarding this reservoir. If we need to perforate the section below, then go for it as we could produce oil and keep the gas cap to pressurise it. The seperation of gas in the pump so that they could pump more oil is reasonable and common practice in high gas well. Whatever, it sounds logic to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.