ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Mickey... Why do People Lie so Overtly, in order to make their...

1. 490 Posts.
    Mickey... Why do People Lie so Overtly, in order to make their Down Ramping a stock, more Plausible and ... Look Official? What is their Ulterior Motive? Is it because of Shadenfreude? Or is it perhaps for Personal Pecuniary Interests?
    For example, to take your case as a very tangible example... Your Hot Copper Post Record, goes back to April 2010. That is exactly 3 years, this Months...
    In that Period, WHICH INCLUDES the Period you supposedly held (YOUR CLAIM, ABOVE) CTR Shares, Not a Single Comment Was Posted By you regarding CTR!!! Very Strange... Don't you thing?
    Now....With all your respect.....
    I find it extremely difficult to believe, someone who held a particular Stock in the Past, (in this case CTR) Never Bothered to post Anything regarding that Company, Even when he, supposedly, was Losing substantial Portion of his money....
    And, Months later....Of all sudden out of nowhere, here he comes and tries, kindly I must add...., to "Help" us, CTR shareholders with his... Profound knowledge regarding CTR...

Cheers Mickey:)))

PS. You are not the only one "offering" his Profound knowledge, all of sudden, in the CTR threads.... There are a number of... I will not characterise them, for obvious reasons...Just say, they are all suddenly interested in our Pecuniary "health", and are Trying to "help us"...
    One wonders why???... Especially, when the Pattern is Always, EXACTLY THE SAME.... Never in the Past had they written a Single Post in CTR's threads, and now, their Prolific "contribution" is patently Negative, even though, their Posts are covered by some "clothes of respectability", so they can appear more plausible, more believable...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.