ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Dear E1000,Dont dis me - like I said - I don't like posting...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Dear E1000,
    Dont dis me - like I said - I don't like posting negative, but have in this case. Re my posting history - I read and (try) to learn. I rarely have time to post. Sorry but thats the way it is. If you can be bothered go and look at all my posts to see the tone of them - I tried to be honest and up front.

The reason I posted tonight is because I saw the update and (surprise surprise) there is another problem. I hope they get oil and it pumps, but you have to admit there have been significant problems in the last (almost) 6 months.

People can do what they like (buy sell hold) - I was just pointing out that the project has had a series of problems, and the reason I did is because I have been following its progress for the last ~6 months.

regards
    MD

ps - re your ps - don't give me that :)))) when you are having a go.
    and wrt
    Just say, they are all suddenly interested in our Pecuniary "health", and are Trying to "help us"...I AM NOT TRYING TO HELP YOU

One wonders why???...YOU CAN LOOK AFTER YOURSELF

Especially, when the Pattern is Always, EXACTLY THE SAME.... Never in the Past had they written a Single Post in CTR's threads, THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

and now, their Prolific "contribution" is patently Negative, even though, their Posts are covered by some "clothes of respectability", SOS - BUT BUTTNAKED..

so they can appear more plausible, more believable...OF COURSE - NOTHING TO HIDE IF YOU HAVE NO CLOTHES ON

://

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.