UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

operational update from goldstone., page-11

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Rmv,

I’m not making any excuses for this company, I am still close to my business although retired we manufacture equipment for the mining industry. Talk from the various sources I have tell me that the whole industry is currently in wait and see mode very few purchase orders have been written for two months now.

Don’t forget we have a bunch of clowns in Canberra with their hearts set on ruining the last going concern in Australian industry, Mining! And if I hear that B.S. that mining is only 2% of Australia’s GDP I’m going to punch someone! That “single fellow” (or did he marry?) from the greens has left us with a terrific legacy of a carbon tax!

We often use dry ice for shrinking bearings etc. so we know a guy in that business can you imagine how secure he feels these days, I bet he’s not thinking about his next new BMW.

Sorry some may not know but Dry Ice is the solid form of Carbon Dioxide!

Also the uncertainty around the world such as Europe, UK, China and USA is not helping.

I guess for now I will take a leaf out of the mining industry book and put myself in stand -by mode.

I will; however, continue to buy and stack physical gold and silver particularly at these opportune prices. My guess is we still have a better than 50 /50 chance of Uncle Ben throwing the next QE party at his 19th 20th June meeting.

Take care and safe investing to all. Cheers: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.