UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Rmv,I saw the form out the other day and it looks like it’s a...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Rmv,

I saw the form out the other day and it looks like it’s a done deal with the earliest date for the completion on the 5th of July 2012.

http://www.unitymining.com.au/documents/asx/ASX_05JUNE12.pdf

Although it would not appear that it’s had much effect on the market just yet.

The gold stocks in general here in Australia don’t seem to grab much attention from the investing public but then again we have to remember that around half of the previous investing public now fit the official category as being sophisticated investors.

A sophisticated investor being one that has lost all of his or hers investing capital. I still don’t think a great deal of people understand just how much capital disappeared off the face of the earth over the last few years since 2008.

Maybe when Uncle Ben announces the next QE party we may see some gold price movement and then maybe some interest in the shares, we may; however, need to be a little more patient and wait until after the November election.

For now I am just pleased that this company just quietly makes regular deposits into the bank and drills a few holes. The results in Africa are also encouraging but in my experience these things always take a lot longer to happen than we would all wish.

I am sure that one day in the future many of us here will wish we picked up more shares at these levels.

Just my thoughts shared in good faith and certainly not financial advice.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.