SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Agree Sharks – SSN is on the smaller side of a small cap with a...

1. 1,675 Posts.
    Agree Sharks – SSN is on the smaller side of a small cap with a very aggressive capital expenditure program for 2012. I am very impressed with our management (as seen in the past years) ability to use their capital base to expand their position.

The cost of drilling is not going down. In fact, the supply and demand should cause a significant increase in drilling cost. TB’s ability to buy and sell to improve SSN and the cash position will be critical in 2012.

There are a lot of agreements and contracts made and to be made to sustain SSN growth position. The drill strategy portion of SSN capital expenditure plan seems to be in place and now is the time for plan execution.

I suspect we may see a need to raise capital in the second half of 2012. THIS IS GOOD. It takes money to make money. I think we will be in a buy and sell lease position to position SSN for future growth.

I almost see our small small cap company growing to a small cap company. Terry will have to move this company forward to obtain his projected share price. I can’t wait to see the next two years strategy come to reality.

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.