SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

operations and market update., page-17

1. 265 Posts.
    I guess I am a little more concerned than most here and possibly without cause.

My concern is that both Mountain Energy and Halliburton know what our 3-D looks like and BOTH "have indicated that they are unlikely to participate for various strategic reasons, rather than on any technical basis".

I agree that I like 100% much more than 37% if it is commercial but we have a very respectable private company that knows that area like the back of their hand and a worldwide powerhouse like HAL that have said no thanks up to this point.

I would love to know the "strategic" reasons.

I'm holding long and strong but I would be lying if I took this as an overall positive announcement.

My only conclusion is that Terry thinks that the Permian and Pennsylvanian sections are profitable and HAL and ME think this is a waste of their capital. Terry seems to have been right so far on his calls on land value. This is truly where I am holding due to trust in management. If the Niobrara is what all partners think it is and P&P sections are what only Terry thinks they are then who knows how high we go.

I'll be sitting nervously in the mean time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.