VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

operations update, page-2

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Was having another "Why the heck am I here moment this morning, quick recap on the last op update..

"The management team has been in active discussions with both new and existing ATM bank customers and reviewing the best opportunities. Discussions are ongoing with TSI India and the banks are keen to engage based on acceptable commercial terms being finalized.

TSN – active discussions with potential partners in mobile/online payments

The board of TSN has been actively identifying and reviewing new opportunities for increasing shareholder value. TSN has chosen to initially scope opportunities with reputable online/mobile payment companies, with the intent to leverage its relationships in India and
    provide the Indian market with these technologies.

Whilst the Board is open to look at all opportunities in the interests of shareholders, it will review opportunities in the above mentioned sector as a first option."

There MUST be stuff coming SUUUUURELY... I wish they would get the timing right, every time we get a lift in the SP... we lose momentum by the time the next ann comes, if all we're doing is going from 0.7-1 back and forth... WHY BOTHER!? We need that big contract... CARN TSN sort your s**t out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.