ANZ 0.59% $28.82 anz group holdings limited

opes and anzs' brand and reputation, page-2

1. 120 Posts.
    ANZ's reputation is in tatters. The lack of empathy and communication caused immense pain to many with some absolutely devastating results. I continue to get people to stop having ANYTHING to do with them and am surprised at the level of support. Cards cancelled , home loans switched - their name is mud Let's get one thing clear - THREE ANZ employees were in margin call for over $300,000 for over three years while we wood-ducks kept trying to pay our margins right up to the end even after ANZ knew Opes Prime was bankrupt and going into liquidation. Hence the late charge.

ASIC and ASX are you listening? Show some sack at least and at least preserve some reputation yourselves. Many small investors got completely shafted as did some very powerful people. ANZ --- there's much more pain to come because you have dealt out so much and people are going to go for the absolute jugular.

I personally will never give up till justice has been served.

Oh I nearly forgot ..... there's the damages......................shame on you ANZ for such indespicable behaviour. Very un-Australian to say the very least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.82
Change
0.170(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.80 $28.98 $28.71 $124.9M 4.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11327 $28.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.83 10021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.