ANZ made one important point in court the said they had no idea...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    ANZ made one important point in court the said they had no idea who the so called owner was, that means that they werent asking for back to back contracts, Opes could have sold their service as a bonofide normal brokerage services while duplicity providing securities assets back to ANZ, if the ANZ folk were in on it they could have over looked the one hand doesnt know what the others doing situation .

q)Why would so many smart folk fall for it? A) Because they were actually conned by Opes and Opes also conned ANZ with ANZ insider help

Remember the Opes folk and the ANZ folk had been working together for most of the 90s in ANZ securities, all frauds happen from the inside

There is allot more to this than meets the eye.

Like how about Murphy, screaming criminal lawyer, the guys got some advocacy skills and hes acting like a little lamb?

Oh they wouldnt do that, oh I would be surprised if they were dishonest. I dont think I will sue?

Why isnt Murphy screaming blue murder in front of the court trying to save his fortune?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.