MXR 3.33% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

opes link or not, page-12

1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    hey bbq,
    the Problem is that the general market is stupid. You have to hand it to them on a plate. Just like with the visible gold announcement released by rms last year. I knew that something was up because they were talking about an abundance of gold in their drill core. Market didn't even react slightly on that announcement. Once assays were available two weeks later, RMS surged 160% in one day.

You see, the market always has to catch up when a lot of things are obvious provided you researched them properly.

The same counts for MXR, BIH and Sellheim are obviously rich of gold and could turn out to be a companymakers.

The iron ore / vanadium targets in Windimurra are exciting prospects with tremendous potential.

Eromanga's current drilling campaign could also give MXR a decent boost.

The Uranium resource in the Windimurra complex (7.5m lb inferred) is astounding and could easily be mined once the government change their mind and allow uranium mining in WA.

MXR have so much going for them and as i said, the market will realize MXR's true value in time.

Just put your shares into the bottom drawer and maybe in about 6 months time you'll be sitting on a livin'. Who knows?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $4.799K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368919 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.