ANZ 0.59% $28.82 anz group holdings limited

opes mediation failure litigation commencing

1. 101 Posts.
    I am posting this as my final post regarding Opes & ANZ.
    The overwhelming conclusion from that abysmal document posted recently by FH is that the clients have been legged over & there is now no other option other than litigation.
    As such all clients who have signed up to any legal group should immediately desist from posting as we are in war mode & confidentiality is paramount. Many of you have been told things in confidentiality & then either posted it or got your mate to post it. I am possibly also guilty of this in the early days. Sometimes you have not considered it to be of significance but unless you have many years of experience in the law & litigation you wouldnt be able to tell.
    Inadvertantly there has been an undermining of the positions of some of the people who are trying to help us & this is unacceptable. Perhaps it was sort of OK when we thought that we were going to get a reasonable offer of mediation. BUT WE ARE NOT.
    ANZ & the administrator monitor this sight regularly & the clients who post here are not as anonymous as you would hope.
    If you post information here that is relevant to the case even innocently or by a third party etc etc you run the very real risk of compromising the case for all clients & you are liable to be ejected from your group. Then where would you be????
    Do not take your anger with the situation out here-- it is now not an appropriate forum. I am previously guilty of this also.
    I acknowlege that there is a need for clients from the far flung corners of the country to counsel each other but some form of private internet chat site is probably preferable.
    Suggestions anyone???
    Finally in retrospect so many of the rumours & 'great' inside info have turned out to be so devastatingly wrong that I really wonder why we let ourselves be sucked in by them just to have our hopes so cruelly dashed a few days or weeks later.
    On the weekend I happened to rewatch the movie 'The Shawshank Redemption' & I was reminded of the patience of Tim Robbins character who copped all the beatings etc & took 19 years to dig his tunnel to escape & he never complained or showed weakness & he got away with a whole pile of the wardens money as well!!!
    So we have to all harden up; stop posting any info;dig in for a long & ugly war; be disciplined in order to do the best not just for yourselves but for all clients.
    Remember that we have an unbeatable hand but we werent allowed to display it at the mediation table so we have to wait to present it on the litigation bench.
    Our legal representatives have a tough enough job without us undermining them or giving the game away.
    We all know how much is at stake here & our only allies are our lawyers.
    The administrator is not helping us. ASIC is not going to give us what we deserve. The bank is totally at war with us
    Maybe I will meet some of you at the creditors meeting.
    Cheers
    Slugsy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.82
Change
0.170(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.80 $28.98 $28.71 $124.9M 4.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11327 $28.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.83 10021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.