ANZ 1.58% $30.46 anz group holdings limited

opes mediation two, page-20

1. 140 Posts.
    Not let down by Opes...ASIC...they are the policemen.

I have recently learnt that many of the more recent new Opes accounts were small retail clients. They did not know what this beast was and were lined up like wood ducks. Despicable.

And that Director Julian Smith, according to the AFR, by agreeing to ANZ terms in the dying days, knowing the beast was insolvent, deserves the full wrath of the courts. At least Emini left when he knew it was over, whereas Julian Smith took 1200 clients to the cleaners. And then wants to go on a $20,000 holiday to Fiji. What message does that send to small Opes retail clients who have lost their life savings. Julian Smith...the arrogance of the man.

And the ANZ staffer note referred to in the Federal Court on Friday pretty much summed up ANZs involvement. Opes was referred to as being modelled on the "ANZ model". And Emini was quoted as saying in an email that all Opes back office functions had been outsourced to guess who..."ANZ"

maybe I have too many beers, but I am just seeing ANZ everywhere in this...before, during and after...from birth, entwined during its life, and then effecting the final sledgehammer act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.46
Change
-0.490(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $91.08B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.70 $30.74 $30.19 $172.3M 5.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $30.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.46 25391 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.