ANZ 1.58% $30.46 anz group holdings limited

Hello ' Ant ' and all Posters, I understand from reading various...

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hello ' Ant ' and all Posters, I understand from reading various articles about Opes Prime that the last ANZ Loan of $95 mill. to Opes Prime had a proviso that ANZ would be the First Creditor in the Event of a Failure of Opes Prime and then of Course that cleared the way for the resulant 'Heavy Handed' Share Sell down of various Shares action on the A.S.X..
    Now what should happen, is A.S.I.C. should order ANZ to buy back affected Shares where the Individual Opes Prime Accounts were in Order and return them to those Accounts. These Accounts were not responsible for any wrong doings at Opes Prime. The Out of Order Accounts at Opes Prime should be responsible for whatever their own Debt situation was and it is ANZ which should carry their Debt of having backed Opes Prime as a Business Model after selling off Opes Prime Assets like Cars etc..
    Individual Accounts which were in order should have been transferred to the likes of E Trade (an ANZ Company).
    Non Opes Prime clients like myself have suffered badly from the 'Heavy Handed' Market Sell Down action of ANZ on Opes Prime Clients with many of our Shares just approx. 10 % of where they were Twelve Months or so ago.
    ANZ should admit 'the error of their ways' and restore the in-Order Opes Prime Client Accounts to their pre Opes Prime Share sell down positions and of course this means Buying the required Shares Back on the Market.
    Where's your honour ANZ ?

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.46
Change
-0.490(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $91.08B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.70 $30.74 $30.19 $172.3M 5.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $30.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.46 25391 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.