ANZ 1.46% $29.64 anz group holdings limited

opes opes opes, page-3

1. 7,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2717
    "it seems as though if the preferential transactions undertaken by ANZ/ML in the last few weeks of operation had not been done, creditors (that's the OP victims) would be due a little over 90% of their net portfolio valuation on collapse...March 27, 2008"...a recent post by Mollybendium (who seems only to make astute posts on this forum.

I would remind all that we, the victims, have received no reconciliations from the Liquidators, audited or otherwise, after 12 months of their control of this process. Do not be conned by this so called proposal, which it would seem is illegal anyway. They are trying very hard to play with our minds. Remember back to what you wanted early on, and remember the outrageousness of this theft. Never forget ! The innocent victims must not allow the thieves to get away with this. Opes Prime was a scam, not much different to what bernie Maddoff in the States was up to, and on the face of it the banks knew what was going on. The Head of the Division was sacked plus 10 others. Whyso??

Senator John Williams, 144 Byron Street, Inverell, NSW 2360, needs to be apprised of the facts. Send him your story. I am certain most in the Public have no idea of the outrage which has been committed. The Public simply do not care to understand this. Senator Williams may be our only hope, given the apparent inaction of ASIC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.64
Change
-0.440(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $88.41B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.01 $30.03 $29.54 $122.8M 4.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $29.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.64 22392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.