ANZ 1.17% $28.82 anz group holdings limited

What has happened in the market between March 27th and now is...

1. 165 Posts.
    What has happened in the market between March 27th and now is irrelevant. What if instead the market rose 50%? I bet all these "new" posters who have suddenly come out of the woodwork would have said tough luck you have to take March 27th prices.

It doesn't alter the fact that under Australian Corporate Law that the security ANZ took over the assets of Opes Prime the week before they went under is at best dubious and at worst scandelous. There is no doubt that is would be reversed in a court of law. This is what the law it designed to prevent...many people call it "Perfecting your Security". There is only one other case of Perfecting Security that is more obvious than this and that is Merril's lodging their security the day AFTER opes went under. (enter your own ASIC expletive here as I can't be bothered anymore)

No-one, and I repeat no-one invloved in this has acted with any dignity, grace or sense of justice in protecting the rights of Opes clients who did noting wrong except open an account with the wrong broker...brokers, directors, lawyers, receivers, litigators, regulators, banks have all jumped into the cesspool to either make a dollar or cover their own backsides. You all make me sick.

I will accept the same cents in the dollar as everyone else invloved who is getting a payout. FH, if you accept 35c I will gladly do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.82
Change
-0.340(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.36 $29.45 $28.82 $157.1M 5.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24121 $28.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.84 2748 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.