ANZ 1.46% $29.64 anz group holdings limited

opes payout a bribe, page-84

1. 490 Posts.
    Pat, go as hard against me as you like but you are getting a bit over the top. No crumbs have been thrown and none accepted as far as I can tell.

We are all just discussing the pros and cons of various strategies. Some are on a particular track, and have many mates. Others are on other tracks and also have mates. It's a real mix and no one has a clue.

I am totally in favour of litigation settling matters when and if an offer is put before us, and is voted to be unacceptable. I just don't think the other side is any less dark than the side we are on. I am just trying, vainly, to issue a harsh reality check rather than pushing any barrow.

My worry is that we will not emerge from the so-called filth of FH liquidation madness into some brilliant light light of commercial litigation fairness, where judges instantly call all banks to task and fix everything.

Also, I am not sure the type of supreme court experience you may have had as a result of 11 years of coaching students is particularly relevant in this case, but I might be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.